On January 4, 2023, the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) issued a total of 211 Invitations to Apply (ITAs) to candidates in a new draw.
Get a Free Express Entry Assessment
The January 4th draw issued invitations across two categories: General and Targeted.
CATEGORY 1: General
- Total number of candidates invited – 163.
- Type of Draw – General.
- Category - Skilled Workers (including EEBC option) with a minimum score of 105, International Graduates (including EEBC option) with a minimum score of 105, and Entry & Semi-skilled Workers with a minimum score of 82.
CATEGORY 2: Targeted
- Total number of candidates invited – 48.
- Type of Draw – Targeted Draw.
- Category - 48 candidates across a Targeted Draw for Skilled Workers and International Graduates (including the EEBC option). Out of the total ITAs issued, 28 were from Childcare: Early Childhood Educators & Assistants (NOC 42202), and 20 were from Healthcare.
- Minimum score required – 60.
For detailed news: Click here.